1. Your contract for purchases made through the site is with Rob Boston Racing, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication. You must check that the details on the confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to Rob Boston Racing for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
5. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to contact Rob Boston Racing as soon as possible.
6. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed.
7. Rob Boston Racing reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Rob Boston Racing also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Rob Boston Racing do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Rob Boston Racing’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Rob Boston Racing's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
9. Rob Boston Racing does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
10. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
11. Rob Boston Racing will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
12. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Rob Boston Racing shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question.
13. The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Rob Boston Racing do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Rob Boston Racing.